Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Magazine Advert Planning

 In todays lesson I continued with my magazine advert planning, I moved around with the layout and came up with ideas for what my main image will look like. For the portrait layout, it will be of a midshot/long shot of my model facing forward but with her head looking to the side. I have included my artist name on the avert as this will help to identify the artist to the audience.
 
 
I created an alternate layout for my magazine advert and included the same information for both adverts as this will be clear to the audience if they were to see the different layouts and notice the same artist. Also by creating this alternate layout, the advert will be able to be put on the side of busses as they are usually landscape. However, as this layout will be landscape the main image will be the same as the portrait, although instead of the image being of a mid shot/ long shot it will be a close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment