Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Production Diary: Previous Students Work

In today’s lesson, I went through previous A2 students work and analysed a few music videos, some of which were of a high quality and some which had bad green screening. After evaluating these music videos I began to have more ideas for my music video. I've noticed how over the years the quality of the music videos has changed to better; this is due to the types of cameras and lightings used. Green screening has become a lot more successful and looks a lot more professional compared to how it was a few years back. There were some music videos which looked really pixelated and not professional due to bad green screening. I may use a bit of green screening for my music video but I am not 100% certain as I may go for a more narrative type of music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment