Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Magazine Advert Planning


This is a brief outline of how I will be having my magazine advert. I have decided to have as less writing as possible on the advert in order for the main picture to stand out as much as possible. The only writing which is going to be quite big will be the name of the album and the 'OUT NOW', this is because these are the only pieces of information which are important for the audience. 
The main image of my artist will take over the whole page, I have two image ideas. One being of a close up of the artists face with lots of make up in order to make the main image stand out to the audience so they can identify the artist straight away. The other idea is of my artist lying down of a long shot, is means that I can have the information to the side of the artist on the background and not on the actual artist. 
As many people now a days don't buy CDs I have decided to include the 'Download on iTunes', this will incourage many people to buy the CD also they will be able to listen to previews of each song compared to when buying the actual CD in store. 
By including the 5 star reviews also encourages the audience to buy the CD as they will believe that it is in fact a good album to buy and worth the money. 
I will need to include the artists name as she isn't well known to the audience, therefore I will include her name just before mentioning the album name. This will make it clear to the audience who's CD is being advertised in the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment