Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Production Diary: Future Plans

Over the summer holiday I completed all my research tasks, I did this so that when I come back from the holidays I can focus more on creating my music video. By completing all these research tasks allows me to prepare more for my music video as I am thinking forward and gradually coming up with more ideas. After the holidays I will be storyboarding my music video and hopefully by October half term I will have shot my music video and got some of my planning tasks completed. I have been keeping on top of all these tasks so that at the end of the project I won’t be stressed over the amount of work needed to complete, therefore I have been completing all my tasks to the best of my ability so that I don’t need to go back on my work trying to improve each task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment