Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Production Diary: Storyboard

Due to last lesson I was already analysing the new music video and making it my own, I continued to storyboard everything roughly onto paper. Throughout the week I was coming up with more and more ideas for my music video and also got some opinions and ideas from school friends. Some mentioned types of camera angles that would look good, for example using a crane during a dance performance. The person who told me this idea has already seen an outcome of this type of camera movement and believes it looks really good after shooting and when it’s all put together. I also watched Katy Perry’s new lyric video and liked how she uses a texting way of highlighting the lyrics, I was thinking of adding that in to my music video on a strong line which is obvious to the audience. 

I hope to have my storyboard completed this time next week. So that I can start shooting my music video as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment