Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Production Diary: Different Song Choice

Over the weekend I analysed a previous student’s music video which happened to be of the same artist I am doing. I watched it through many times and then remembered that my artist said that she would prefer a song more upbeat and due to not wanting to change pop artist I began to look up more of Pixie Lott's songs and decided that I would do 'All about tonight' just like the previous student. I made this choice as I thought I could come up with a better music video as I already had some ideas. I spoke to my artist and she preferred this song choice. 


In the lesson, I began to analyse the song lyrics and coming up with different routines for each line/verse. I wrote down all the ideas that I had onto paper roughly and then added a description of how the music video would look like. I managed to do this for the first few lines of the song. I also compared the new song choice with the old song choice and believe that I made a better song choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment