Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Production Diary: Magazine Adverts

In today’s lesson, I began to think about my magazine advert and what I would need to include in the advert in order for the audience to identify what the advert is about. I struggled to come up with a layout as I didn’t have an idea of what my main image will look like. Therefore I did a brief layout with just the information that will be needed. I also struggled to come with the album name and the hit single that will be advertised on the advert, this wasn’t a problem as I just wrote in 'album name' etc. and eventually a name will come to me and I will write it in.

I also looked at some example magazine adverts on the internet and also the ones that I had previously analysed in my research. I liked the layout for the Rihanna, Loud album as the main image is bold and bright and stands out to the audience and they are able to identify the artist straight away. I noticed that her name wasn’t included in the advert, with this advert I gained some inspiration and began to do my advert, without including the artist name. However this then meant that new audiences may not be able to know who she is which they will then struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment