Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Production Diary: Existing Digipaks

In today's lesson, I began looking at existing digipak ideas in order to come up with an idea for my digipak. Some examples of digipaks that I came across:
These examples are examples of a pop genred digipak, these inspired me with the layout and the content included. I like the idea of having close ups on the front, this draws the audience in. Also there are colour schemes involved which aren't too bright nor too dark. For example the black and white one of Rihanna is a good example as it is black and white however continues to follow the red colour scheme of her other album Loud. 

I began to create my digipak and completed two sides of it. 
I will be using a close up image of my artist on the front page with her initial as her name. This is because she is already a well known artist. Also this is why I have only included text as the album name as the audience should be able to identify with it this way. On the back page I have included a long shot of my artist and have listed the number of songs down the side. Also included the web addresses. 







No comments:

Post a Comment