Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Moodboard


Moodboard from Juliana Mariz on Vimeo.

I have created a video using Adobe Premier which highlights photo ideas for my photo shoot. I decided to create this using Premier as this will be the software which I will be using for my music video. This will give me a head start for when I begin my music video as I will already have an understanding of how things work. I have used a few transitions in the video as this will make the video more effective and draw the audience more in as more than one thing is happening. For example there is a shot where the model is crouched down and her shadow is present in the background, this photo would be good to put in my Digi pack as it will be different from having just close ups of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment