Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Sketches of Digipack

This is a complete sketch of my digipack, I have used a close up for my front cover as I believe by using these shots it draws the audience in. I will also take a picture of high heels and add the lyrics "I bought a new pair of shoes", this is because this is the hit single for this album and by including this highlights the single even more to the audience. 
The CD, will have a picture of either my artist or the pattern of her dress, however I still haven’t decided this. I will decide this when I do my photo shoot and put together the digipack as this will give me more of a clear idea as I will be able to see everything clearly. 
The back page of the digipack will include all the songs on Pixie Lott's album; the back of the digipack will also include key details such as websites. 
I will also include a message to the fans; this is typically found in the pop genre. This will be a message thanking the fans for all the help they have been etc. I will also include a simple picture of my artist in the digipack to emphasise her image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment