Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Production Diary: Moodboard

Over the half term I created a moodboard with pictures that I used as inspiration for my photoshoot. I had researched in a few models who had previously done a photoshoot. There are quite a few shots similar to the photos I found that I took of my model at my photoshoot. I decided to use Filipa as my model for my photoshoot as I believed that she was the right person for my coursework. She isnt camera shy, she is very confident and very photogenic which was an advantage to  my coursework as this made filming her a lot more easier as she knew exactly what to do when I explained.

I took a lot of mid shots and close ups of my model at the photo shoot as this would follow Andrew Goodwins theory of close ups which would meet the conventions of a successful digi pack and magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment