Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Production Diary: Rough Edits

Over the past few days I completed a number of documents, release form, contact sheets, rough edit, proposal, call sheet, equipment list, location contract, personnel details, risk assessment. I have completed these tasks over the half term, before shooting my music video. I also created a rough edit of my magazine advert using Photoshop at home as this was the only way of creating it as I do not have access to Indesign at home.

I also got my equipment list so that I wouldnt forget anything for my shooting as this would make me fall behind as I wouldnt have anything to shoot with and I would have to reschedule for another day and it is quite difficult to meet up with my artists as they go to a different school and they do extra lessons after school which is difficult to meet up at a certain time to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment