Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Resource Audit

People: These are potential actors/actresses who will be in my music video. This may be through dancing, singing or acting. I will have photogenic people in my music video as it looks natural and it will appeal to my target audience. I have a couple of friends who may be interested in being my music video as some are already dancers; Filipa and Melanie and some who also sing or rap.

Song ideas: (still choosing)
Rihanna - Only Girl 
Katy Perry - Fireworks
Pixie Lott - Gravity
 
Location: Having the right location is the key element to a music video and this will have to look realistic and fit in well with the music, in order to have a professional look to it. I have a number of places where I am thinking of doing my music video. As I am going away in the summer to Portugal I feel that I could do a scene on the beach and include fireworks, this will only take place if I decide to do Katy Perry - Firework. Also I have friends who dance at a studio and may also use the studio to do a dance routine. 

Costumes/Props: Having the right costumes and props in a music video brings everything together making the music video appear more realistic and attracts the target audience to keep watching. I will have a variety of costumes, such as a frilly dress which with the wind it will blow to add effect. I will also have fireworks which will link with the music video. 

Equipment: 
-Camera
-Green Screen
-Tripod
-Costumes
-Makeup

By completing a resource audit allowed me to think of ideas for my music video which will help me when coming up with my final idea. I have thought of possible song choices which I will then analyse in order to choose which song fits best with my artist. By planning a head makes it easier to come up with ideas therefore I will benefit from this whilst I do my research and planning tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment