Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Magazine Advert Portrait

This is my portrait magazine advert, I have changed it since the last draft. I have changed the hue and saturation in order to not have such a vibrant pink as this made it not as realistic. 

 
The purpose for this layout, is to put up on billboards such as the one above. This makes it clear to the target audience that Pixie has a new album and is ready to buy in shops and download on iTunes. As this is a portrait version, it is more suitable to put on bus stops. This links in well with my target audience, as many of them use a bus on a daily basis, which means that I will have my magazine adverts being advertised in the correct locations which will encourage in sales of the album either in store or online. What also makes the audience more attracting to the billboard is that is follows the layout of the landscape version, however includes two more pictures of the artist and reviews from successful magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment