Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Production Diary: Plans For My Music Video

Over this past week I have been talking to a couple of friends who are interested in being in my music video. I have chosen Filipa to be in my main artist due to her attitude towards music, this is because she is a dancer therefore she is comfortable performing in front of people and isn’t camera shy.

I am thinking of doing a dance routine in my music video and due to Filipa being in dance lessons, she has friends who will also be interested in taking part. When I have chosen my song, we will be able to begin to come up with a dance routine that will fit in well with the song.

I have been looking for which costumes will look effective in a music video and I have come across a trail dress which will look good blowing in the wind when she’s singing and walking around. 

I have also begun to research existing music labels and have learnt that there are major and independent music label companies, and that there are many major companies that I wouldn’t have thought was a music label.  

No comments:

Post a Comment