Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Feedback from audience on my idea

Filipa: I am really looking forward to be part of Juliana's music video. I feel confident with the ideas she has come up with and I am also looking forward to be doing a dance performance throughout. I love making up dance routines to current and old music therefore I'll enjoy being part of her music video. I really like the idea she has and the way she wants to shoot the video, with different camera angles to emphasise the lyrics especially using the close ups which are also found in the original music video. I have also been looking at music videos to gain more ideas for the performance which will work with the song Juliana has chosen. This will also allow me to be prepared for the actual video as I will have some routines to do which will be good in the video. Finally I also like the idea of basing the music video performance based and at the beginning and at the end having a narrative. However I think she needs to include a boy in the narrative as this will enable the audience to relate to the lyrics more. 

I have got feedback from my artist, which was positive with good feedback as she also contributed with some ideas on what she thinks will also make the music video successful. By getting feedback allows me to make sure my music video is as successful as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment