Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Production Diary: Vimeo account and behind the scenes

I have been working on my music video for the past couple weeks and completed it. I created an account on Vimeo where I then uploaded the video in order to have a better quality image after exporting it on premier. I showed a number of friends and family my video and they all have me positive feedback. They liked that I included a narrative and a performance as this made the video much more interesting to watch as it wasn't boring due to having lots of things going on at the same time. This is because for the dance performance I have chopped up many clips two very small clips and put them together. 

I have also created a video for behind the scenes which highlights me filming my shoot. Also I finished my digi pack which also follows a pink colour scheme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment