Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Production Diary: Reherasals For Dance Routine

Over the weekend I filmed parts of my music video. We all met up for reherasals for the dance routine as this would make it easier for when filming the actual video as everything will have been explained in advance and this would reduce the risks of messing anything up. Also by doing the rehearsals meants that my models would be able to practise dancing in time with the music and keeping up with eachother. I also filmed the dance rehearsals.

I was researching into more magazine advert ideas and came across an advert with ellie goulding, I liked the layout of advert and believed it met the conventions of a successful magazine advert. I also liked the colour scheme because my model is also blonde and her image is on a black background which is exactly how I plan to do my magazine advert. Also my model is also wearing a black dress in some of the photos  I took at the photoshoot which is why I thought that this magazine advert was quite useful to gain inspiration for my actual one.

No comments:

Post a Comment